A sequel to Edgar Wright’s “Baby Driver”

While speaking to The Empire Film Podcast, director Edgar Wright discussed the possibility of a sequel to his latest film “Baby Driver”! Wright said the following: “The studio have asked me to think about writing a sequel and it is one of the ones that I might do a sequel to because I think there’s somewhere more to go with it in terms of the characters. Baby has got to a new place. Most sequels you have to contrive something so they go back to square one, unless there’s somewhere deeper for them to go. I think with ‘Baby Driver’ there’s more that you can do in that realm, and I sort of have an idea that if you did another [film] you would subvert his involvement in the crime in a different way so he’s not the apprentice anymore.” “Baby Driver”, which stars Ansel Elgort, Lily James, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm, Eiza González, Jon Bernthal, Sky Ferreira, Flea, Lanny Joon, CJ Jones and Kevin Spacey, is now playing. Would you like to see a sequel to Edgar Wright’s “Baby Driver”? Why or why not? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts